Friday, July 17, 2009

1968 Mustang Fastback - Update

I recently decided to re-visit an old piece of my portfolio to improve it and bring it more up-to-date. Thanks, "anonymous", for the comments on the Mustang. I completely agree with you in that it is a good piece but not quite finished and that it could be more. The suggestion for a BG and an improved lighting was great and so I did just that. I also added/modified some parts. I hope it is more satisfactory now than before. As always thanks for the comments and if there is anything more that you would like to see or anything that I missed let me know, critiques always welcomed.

2 comments:

Luke Carter said...

Hi

I am loving these graphics. They are very professionally done, and at a high quality aswell!

http://anorganisedmess.blogspot.com

Armando said...

I appreciate your comment and opinion Luke, hoped you liked everything else. Thanks for stopping by my blog.